Under the law, the governors may choose to charge for some activities. Our policy is as follows:
Contributions from parents are permissible for:
- Travel, board, lodging and day trip expenses on residential trips
- Costs of specialised individual or group music tuition
- Costs related to the wilful breakage and loss of and/or damage to school property e.g. books and equipment
- Costs of day visits to places of interest and of value to the children
Parents should talk to the Head of School if they are finding it difficult to make any contribution.
Under the Government's Extended Services programme, we provide a breakfast club to our children for which a charge is required.
No charge will be made for:
- Education in school hours
- Provision of learning materials connected to the national curriculum